- Work collaboratively with Coordinator and Supervisors, who will assign orders.
- Pick customer orders within established productivity standards via RF technology.
- Pack customer order using material handling equipment: this includes UPS, LTL and TL shipments.
- Observe all the ITW safety policies and procedures; maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Contribute towards process improvement within job parameters.
- All additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Forklift certified a plus, but not a requirement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be exposed to climate variances and moving mechanical equipment typically found in a distribution environment. The noise level in the work environment is high in the packaging area. Certain personal protective equipment is required when in the distribution and packaging area. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, kneel, lift, stand, and walking on hard surfaces such as concrete. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.