Territory Sales Manager – PNW
Jain Irrigation Inc., part of the Jain America family, is the “World Leader in Irrigation Technology” and strives for sustainability and optimal utilization of all land & water while enhancing the health and lives of people. Jain invests in people, customers, and partners. One of the keys to our success is hiring good employees. Our employees have been hired because we believe they have the skills and the potential to help our Company succeed. And it is our employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon and enable us to grow and create new opportunities in the years to come.
- Strategically and tactically develop and cultivate relationships with dealers and establish grower thought leaders as advisors across primary crop segments within geographical territory.
- Understand the agricultural practices for the respective territory, along with the environmental and regulatory climates of assigned geographical territory.
- Evaluate distribution partner prospects and strategically build a distribution plan that best services the grower and is linked through the distribution channel.
- Develop and trial improved production management practices that are aligned in cooperation with other non-competing agriculture input or service providers.
- Deliver exceptional value to growers through progressive use of Jain Irrigation technologies.
- Fulfill all administrative responsibilities including quoting, reporting, written planning, and forecasting in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality written and verbal communication and dialogue between Customer Service, dealers and growers.
- Participate in industry functions in support of the Jain brand and approach.
- Invest in your role in this industry through pursuing continuous education, and appropriate certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University and/or 5+ years of Field Sales experience in the Irrigation Industry is preferred. Agricultural Engineering or Agronomy Degree is preferred.
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Travel in a means that best services the needs of growers, distributors, and Jain’s interests. Required travel may be up to 50% of TSM’s work schedule.
The Jain Family of Companies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Offerings
- Employee Assistance Program
Jain USA and Our Global Footprint:
Jain Irrigation, Inc. is part of a global company with more than 55 years dedicated to the design and delivery of world-class irrigation solutions and has over 10,500 associates, 1,000 agro specialists, 30 production plants and sales in 116 countries with 7,000 dealers and distributors that make us a global leader in irrigation. If you care about contributing to a great team culture and working with others to create great products that “Leave this world better than you found it!”, then Jain might be the place for you.
Jain USA Companies: