We’d love to hear from you if you like:
– Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
– $900 billion market opportunity
– Exponential growth (10X revenue in 2020)
– Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong leadership team from Facebook, Alibaba, Amazon, Lending Club, GEICO, SoFi, etc.
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That’s why we’re committed to making shopping for insurance, financing, maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or swipes away.
Jerry is taking processes that haven’t substantively changed in decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized services for all car-owners’ needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We just passed our 1M customer mark in the car insurance category and we are just getting started. Jerry is replicating that frictionless experience in other car expense categories.
Join our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary product that’s disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic and has raised more than $130 million in financing.
Are you looking for an opportunity to take a huge leap in your career and make an impact? If so, Jerry may be the place for you! We’re looking for highly competitive and experienced insurance representatives who share our customer obsession to join our Lockport team. Helping people save money and time on their car and home insurance while delivering a world-class experience is the reason we get up in the morning. If you’re looking to launch your career with a tech startup in hyper-growth mode, we need to talk.
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries through email, text, and other social media. This is not a phone-based position
- Generate quotes, process service requests and help customers with questions they may have regarding policies and purchase process
- Assist insurance carriers and Jerry team members in meeting a common goal of growing and retaining Jerry policyholders
- Work with internal teams to improve operational efficiency, implement best practices, and deliver an exceptional client experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a high volume environment (tech retail, call centre, tele marketing, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with mediums such as text, facebook, and app feedback
- Desire to grow and take on more responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of insurance policies
- Valid P&C License is required
- Starting salary $45,000
- Flexible work schedule
- We provide hands-on training from our high-performing team
- Accelerated career advancement (we promote based on performance, not tenure)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Stock Options (you will have equity in our company)