Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,600 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT is currently ranked #51 on Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
JMT is seeking a self-motivated, hands-on individual who wishes to join a hardworking team of professional marketing staff dedicated to supporting the firm’s diversification and growth throughout the Northeast. This Marketing/Pursuit Coordinator will be responsible for proposal preparation and providing coordination and assistance for various marketing efforts. Sponsorship not available for this position. As a condition of employment, hire will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination will need to be submitted as part of the interview/hiring process.
Provide marketing and proposal support and on-time delivery of all Business Development-related materials (letters of interest and technical proposals (including SF330 and 254/255 government submittals), pre-qualifications packages, presentations, and marketing collateral) for one or more technical disciplines across the northeast region. The ideal candidate is a dedicated professional who can work in a fast-paced environment, understands deadline-driven work and can work both independently and within a team environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead proposal production efforts to prepare high-quality proposals and client submissions (includes coordinating, preparing, and reviewing SF 255’s, SF 330’s, expressions of interest, qualification packages, technical proposals and presentations)
- Provide assistance as needed to other Marketing Coordinators in order to adhere to timely completion of proposal/project schedules
- Complete data entry for Marketing databases, track opportunity go/no go decisions, as well as wins and losses
- Conduct market research as needed and necessary to support business development and operations personnel
- Monitor external procurement sites (websites, newspapers, magazines, and other business publications) to identify viable opportunities for professional services and as a lead-finding activity
- Work with Corporate Marketing and North Region marketing personnel on a regular basis to prepare and submit/update project descriptions, resumes, and boilerplate material for inclusion into the corporate marketing database system
- Interact and coordinate frequently with technical staff, marketing staff in other offices, vendors, clients and other professionals
- Comply with JMT’s corporate branding and proposal standards to present a consistent appearance/style for all marketing-related materials
- Coordinate with internal and external team members to gather pertinent information to develop components of the proposal
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines
- Participate in pre-proposal meetings, kickoff meetings, and debriefings
- Perform various administrative duties such as filing and data input, as needed
- Implement JMT’s Quality Management System (QMS) Marketing procedures
- Provide Marketing essential functions and responsibilities as required
- Occasional travel may be required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, and conceptual thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communication or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in the A/E industry preferred but not necessary
Work is performed within a general office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing and walking. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. within the office environment.
- Building Relationships and Teamwork
- Client Focus
- Job Proficiency
- Planning and Organizing/Time Management
- Quality Service
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce.