The person will be developing a web database of nurse profiles. The database will include functions such as attrabute-based search, scheduling, payement, etc.
Preffered Qualifications and Skills:
- Undergraduate or master’s student in Computer Science or related field, combination experience of education and experience.
- Understanding of the SDLC and familiarity with modern Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to articulate your coding rationale and problem-solving thought process.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written, and presentation.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and innovative.
- Confidence and creativity in problem solving.
- Gather and refine requirements based upon technical and functional needs and participate in the planning and execution of those projects.
- Design, build, and deploy web applications that allow complex user interaction with advanced dynamic content.
- Contribute to the refinement of the user experience.
- Develop RESTful web services to support client needs.
- Develop in adherence with policies and procedures to ensure the security of the application.
- Support regular maintenance activity to include debugging and updates.
- Develop application using Git for source code management and collaboration.
- Researches and understands new web technologies including software and hardware developments.