JPMorgan Chase & Co. (“JPMC”) is once again the #1 financial services employer in the U.S. and has moved to be one of the “Top 10” employers in the world. We are proud to be recognized for our values and look forward to expanding them with your help.
• Top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies
• Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
• Best Companies for Multicultural Women
• America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs)
• Top 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S.
• Top 50 Employer of the year for People with Disabilities
• Top 5 World’s Most Attractive Employer By Business Students
Chase Bank (“Chase”) is the Consumer & Community Banking business within JPMorgan Chase & Co. that provides a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, home lending, auto financing, investment planning, small business loans and payment processing.
With a large emphasis on digital banking, financial fitness, innovation and leadership, analytics and strategy, here is a snapshot of where we rank today:
• Credit card issuer in the U.S.
• most-visited banking portal in the U.S. (Chase.com)
• Mobile banking app
• Amongst Millennials for checking, savings and credit cards
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by individuals like you. We offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training and exciting experiences and access across our businesses. Our collaborative culture is designed to support YOUR success — wherever it takes you.
The Chase Leadership Development Summer Analyst Program (“CLDP”) is a vigorous 9-week introduction to our Full-time program. The summer is centered on providing a comprehensive look of Chase, with our Summer Analysts focused on matters that are value-add to our business and have a real-life impact on our customers.
Both our Summer and Full-time Programs are designed to deepen your knowledge of Chase through exposure to our business units:
• Business Banking
• Card Services
• Consumer Banking
• Data and Analytics
• Home Lending
• Marketing and Communications
• Risk Management
• US Wealth Management
CLDP Summer Analysts projects may include:
• Utilizing data analytics to measure operational effectiveness, support risk/reward related business decisions, as well as assess and forecast profit;
• Developing business cases for new and innovative digital features and/or functionality;
• Project management efforts for high visibility of our brands, inclusive of marketing & media initiatives;
• Evaluating and quantifying business strategies in line with regulatory controls; and
• Strategizing marketing initiatives, loss and performance metrics for the various Chase products and services.
As a CLDP Summer Analyst you will have access to training opportunities structured to enhance your business acumen while further developing your professional and technical skills.
You will also be provided with a strong support network consisting of a dedicated program manager, mentors and senior leaders who are sincerely invested in your success during your internship. Our goal is to ensure you have all tools necessary to take advantage of the robust opportunities at hand, resulting in a great summer experience.
Frequent manager feedback, coaching and peer mentoring sessions aimed at celebrating YOUR personal brand will allow you to build your network in an effective manner. Successful completion of CLDP Summer Analyst Program may result in an offer of employment into our CLDP Full-time (2-year rotational) program.
“The Chase Leadership Development Program will provide you with a diverse skillset working across different businesses, as you gain a deep understanding of how we operate as a company and serve our customers. You will network with senior employees and interact with fellow Analysts. Everyone is willing to help you jump start and grow your career.”
• Natalie, Analyst
“In CLDP you’ll present your ideas to colleagues and senior leaders, interacting with so many different teams and businesses and learning so much about the firm during your internship. Working in Risk Management offers you with the opportunity to shape the customer experience here at Chase.”
– Miles, Summer Analyst
We’re looking for highly motivated team players to be future leaders of our business!
• Preferred minimum GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0
• Pursuing a B.A., or B.S. degree with expected graduation of December 2022 or May 2023
• All majors considered!
• Coursework in Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Analytics, or Information Systems a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and communication skills – We encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work because being well-rounded matters.
• Excellent project management and problem solving skills – We love to solve problems, so be ready to share solutions.
• Proactive, responsive team players who can thrive in a dynamic and changing collaborative environment
• Ability to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
• To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT.)
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the Pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the Pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of Pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both Pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.