2022 COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM – SUMMER OPPORTUNITY
If you’re detail-oriented and interested in problem-solving, then we have a role for you. Our Compliance organization operates across the firm and develops solutions that balance regulatory requirements and the firm’s business needs.
You’ll partner with expert professionals to provide advice on the impact of existing and future regulatory requirements, as well as independent input on new business strategies, product lines, policies and education, operation processes, risk mitigation and control. This is an important area where you can help shape our strategies and operations, and impact the way we do business.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
This 10-week program offers insight into our Compliance function. You’ll begin with comprehensive training to learn about our business and then begin working on a team or in another cross business function such as Global Financial Crimes Investigations, Employee Compliance, Privacy and Global Information Management, Trade Surveillance & Electronic Communications. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
You’ll make an impact by:
• Working with experienced professionals to give internal stakeholders advice on the impact of regulatory requirements
• Interacting with senior management while developing a working knowledge of the laws and regulations that apply to our businesses and regions
• Gaining a comprehensive understanding of relevant business and risk strategies
• Participating in a senior speaker sessions, philanthropic initiatives, and other professional development events
Locations you can join:
• Plano, TX
• Tampa, FL
• Wilmington/Newark, DE
We’re looking for confident leaders with sharp attention to detail and the initiative to drive forward change.
• A well-rounded academic background –minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale is preferred
• Pursuing a JD or other advanced degree with an expected graduation date of May 2023
• Experience researching and interpreting laws and regulations
• Completion of the Bar exam preferred, but not required; *Note: This role does not operate in a legal capacity with the firm, rather, it advises on compliance regulation and policy
• Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
• Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the U.S.
To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. We do not offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program. Likewise, JPMorgan Chase & Co., will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit including optional practical training (OPT) or curricular practical training (CPT.)
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume are ways for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a series of 12 games through the pymetrics platform. Pymetrics will allow you to showcase your potential beyond what you tell us in your resume and application form. It’s an additional data point that helps us gain a better understanding of who you are as an individual. It should take no longer than 25-35 minutes to complete. If you have already completed the pymetrics games, you will have the opportunity to submit your gameplay results for this specific application without having to replay the games.
Following completion of pymetrics, you’ll receive another email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
Both Pymetrics and HireVue are required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed them. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete these required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran