Aloha and E Komo Mai! Kamehameha Schools (KS) is seeking a Director, Campus Finance for our Hawaii Island Campus in Keaau.
The Director of Campus Finance will serve as a strategic business partner and influential member of the Hawaii Campus Leadership Team, providing school-wide tactical planning and analysis and administration of all financial processes and practices to ensure successful execution and delivery of campus objectives and outcomes. This position will also oversee the health and safety of students through effective management of the Transportation division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in progressive strategic planning, financial forecasting and analysis and/or senior management work responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience and in delegating, guiding, directing, counseling and evaluating subordinates.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to manage supervised areas in developing and achieving annual goals and meeting stated deadlines.
- Able to balance between high level of strategic planning to the details of day-to-day operations.
- Strong working knowledge of the principals and practices of accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial analysis, and financial reporting, standards. Must be able to apply independent judgement to review, analyze, and recommend improvements.
- Strong working knowledge of Federal and State tax principles as they relate to non-profit organizations.
- Advanced microcomputer skills, to include spreadsheet, word processing, database and business graphics. Experience with financial accounting systems, report creation and data mining activities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers or use the following hyperlink to view the full job description: https://ksbe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Hawaii-Campus/Director–Campus-Finance_JR-00988. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kamehameha-schools/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KamehamehaSchoolsCareers/
Kamehameha Schools is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.