Who we are
Our vision is to reshape the property maintenance marketplace by developing technology to connect businesses with maintenance professionals for a scalable maintenance solution, giving stakeholders the tools and resources needed to expand their business.
What we do
We focus on scaling the transaction by leveraging technology and processes to squeeze out inefficiencies along the way. In parallel, we deliver superior service to stakeholders in an industry not accustomed to caring.
What you’ll do
The Resident Experience team at Keepe is dedicated to providing relief to homeowners and tenants who may be affected by the common pains of property repairs. Resident Experience teammates interact directly with hundreds of homeowners and tenants weekly. You will need to be able to track issues and synthesize them, and play an important role as a liaison between residents and the rest of the company. Working on the front lines means you will provide an experience that is human, honest and allows the resident to feel ‘heard’. We communicate to resolve issues within the moment or draft a plan for resolution. Oftentimes you will be a beacon of hope for residents facing a difficult living situation.
- Provide exceptional support to residents via text, email, and phone.
- Communicate with residents in a timely manner, on a daily basis to give them the necessary information about their repair job.
- Adapt quickly to changing systems and processes.
- Troubleshoot with residents who are experiencing difficulties with the Keepe platform.
- Identify and escalate issues to necessary stakeholders.
- Audit and proactively reach out to residents who have been identified as at-risk
What you’ll need
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details that others may miss
- A sense of urgency and initiative, and persistence
- A positive can-do attitude
- If you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- Ability to identify pain points and propose creative solutions
- Communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Readiness to tackle personal goals and company goals
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate changing shifts
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing startup environment
- Open to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A genuine passion for learning and adapting
- Experience with other internships a plus
Where we’re at
Offices in the heart of Seattle. We love team collaboration and this role will require in-office attendance. Right now, we are not hiring remotely and are focused on finding ambitious folks who want to work in our Seattle based office.
Paid 40hr per week.
Flexible time off.
Stocked kitchen with all the snacks and coffee – plus weekly catered lunch.
Here at Keepe, we embrace diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.