We are looking for a fulfillment operations intern to join our small-but-mighty crew, continuously driving efficiency in our operations and making our customers and suppliers happy on a day-to-day basis. You will directly impact Keepe’s success as we continue providing extraordinary tools and service to our customers.
What We Do:
Our vision is to reshape the property maintenance marketplace. As an Operations Team, we focus on scaling the transaction by leveraging technology and processes to squeeze out inefficiencies along the way. In parallel, we deliver superior service to stakeholders in an industry not accustomed to caring.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be working on fulfillment operations, communicating with various stakeholders to ensure projects are fulfilled. The indicator of ongoing success includes optimizing the project fulfillment rate by balancing demand with supply.
– Oversee the active marketplace on a day-to-day basis
– Coordinate demand and supply in real time
– Communicate with all stakeholders (Tenants, Property Managers, and Technicians) as needed
– Operate in our CRM for pipeline management
– Activate our existing base of supply on a day-to-day basis
– Work closely with the rest of the fulfillment operations team to improve processes and streamline operations
What You’ll Need:
– Ability to think and act quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
– Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot – if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
– Communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
– Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details that others may miss
– A sense of urgency, initiative, and persistence
– Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks & relationships
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or 1-3 years relevant work experience.
A real passion for operations and program management.
The ability to maintain high customer engagement
Offices in the heart of Seattle
Here at Keepe, we embrace diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.