*This position is currently available as a remote internship due to COVID-19.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas and public relations to achieve our goal to expand and maintain marketing channels to the professional community, healthcare professionals, and the communities at large. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our rehabilitation specialist to develop and implement marketing strategies.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Help distribute marketing materials such as pamphlets, flyers, pens, and other merchandise
- Assist with developing and recording outcome measures for clients in each program
- Develop and utilize social networks (sourcing, tracking, and posting) to promote and recruit new clients and increase the number of clients connected
- Plan, coordinate, and assist in locating health fairs, school fairs, and other mental health events
- Assist with updating and increasing traffic to our web content
- Assist with posting and updating client testimonials
- Identify and contact potential schools, groups, and organizations where our services can be offered
- Assist with developing a video that can display all of the non-perishable items that are being delivered to the Foncham Distribution Center
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Excellent written, editing, and proofreading skills
- Be available at least 12 hours a week
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a Communication, Business, Marketing, or Public Relations degree
- Responsible, creative, self-starter, enthusiastic, and flexible
- Strong research skills
- Experience with Google search optimization preferred
- Experience with Canva preferred
*Students may receive educational credit for all our internships
The educational plan for this internship is to have the intern is to develop essential skills in marketing under the guidance of our executive team. Any underclassmen or upperclassmen will gain beneficial experience managing social media platforms, assisting with marketing campaigns at local universities, and assisting with research and development of new programs.
The mentoring plan for this internship involves our Marketing manager/Clinical Director/Director of Operations supervising the intern to make sure duties are executed. This supervision will come in the form of tracking hours and progress made on a monthly basis. After each month the intern will be given a performance review to see how they can improve.