Kontactless looks to innovate, disrupt, and elevate the F&B industries by using technology that supports and empowers operators to provide a best in class guest experience. To achieve this, we need experienced and diverse talent to join us on this journey!
Strive to be the best. We’re looking for a skilled, driven self-starter to work for our fast-growing start-up. To be the best, we need the best!
“Run with it.” Kontactless believes individuals thrive in supportive and functional environments. We welcome a team with a world of perspectives, diverse ideas, and cultures.
Grow with us. We’re a small but strong team with room for major growth! As a vital member of our core team, the Director of Customer Success will develop a culture of continuous improvement in the areas of customer engagement and service.
Up for the challenge? With your professional expertise, you will be responsible for the delivery of service and standard commitments to our most valued clients throughout their partnership.
Let’s make a difference! At Kontactless, you’ll be given the opportunity to work in the early stages of product development and work with high profile companies to set a new standard within the F&B industries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish clear and open lines of communication with our customers and implement an appropriate account governance model
- Provide complex metrics and reporting support for all departments to further customer satisfaction
- Lead teams to solve abstract problems without precedent
- Diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems with impactful solutions
- Build and sustain effective communication with CEO and cross-functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Provide meaningful advice to customers based on deep subject matter expertise
- Analyze long-term impact of new or anticipated strategies and decisions
- Engage and nurture existing client relationships while promoting continued usefulness
- Craft and deliver clear, engaging client trainings
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years practical experience in a high-level customer success/management role, preferably with a SaaS product in a tech start-up environment
- Ability to become proficient with our product quickly and understand the platforms’ technical capabilities
- Track record of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders that have resulted in measurable success
- Ability to identify and upsell growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure attainment
- High-level of customer focus and exceptional attention to detail
- Drive to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with all departments
- Willingness to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Design and implement best practices for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers
- Fine-tuned presentation skills
- Experience working with CRM tools
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options, 401(k) match
- Health insurance (including dental and vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible schedule that encourages work/life balance
- Friendly and highly-skilled team with a collaborative culture
- Democratic management style that values each team member’s input
- Opportunities for continued professional and personal growth
- Professional workshops and training
- Fun offsite events and team activities
Kontactless revolutionizes the F&B dining experience by resolving the friction and inconsistencies of service experienced across restaurants, hotels, and stadiums. Working with brands such as Marriott, Disney, Live Nation, and Aramark, we’re looking for reliable team players who bring fresh ideas to find creative solutions to diverse challenges while consistently raising the bar on what we deliver.
Kontactless was founded by the team that created Kallpod in 2014, a brand driven by the passion for using technology to empower both operators and consumers while improving profitability and preserving the human touch. In 2019, we sensed another opportunity to bring the power of digital transformation to the F&B industries, prioritizing an enhanced guest experience and driving new revenue opportunities for our operators.
As a start-up, we value flexibility and versatility – someone who is eager and enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to develop and create, as well as someone who displays strong leadership qualities. Together, let’s enhance and enrich the way people communicate and venues operate!