WHO WE ARE GCE:
Global Connections to Employment (GCE), a nonprofit that provides job training and employment opportunities for individuals with significant disabilities. We exist to provide opportunities so people can experience meaningful employment. Our organization’s Mission is “Helping People throughout Life’s Journey,” and what better way to do so than through employment which leads to independence and self-sufficiency
We collaborate with partners who share a sense of responsibility for improving the world we live in. From a business perspective, we see opportunity in employees who have positive attitudes and are enthusiastic not only about performing their jobs, but more importantly, meeting the expectations of our customers. We continue to learn, innovate, work hard, respect and value the relationships we have in numerous communities in the US
This position is responsible for safely performing floor care duties as assigned by management. Quality service is expected to be provided to customers at all times. Knowledge and willingness to learn all aspects of the job as it pertains to this position.
- Must have one (1) year of floor care experience or be able to pass the GCE Floor Care Certification Training within their first 90 days.
- Must be able to follow multi-step directions.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions described below.
- Must be able to work multiple shifts to include weekends and overtime (OT).
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TEST