This role works closely with the channel sales team to help retain and grow existing customer accounts. The goal is to maximize value for customers by extending training resources, understanding current use cases, and proposing features to further expand the impact and overall reach of the Laserfiche solution. The Customer Success Manager acts as a liaison between the customer, solution provider, and various Laserfiche teams responsible for product development, support, and marketing, to ensure the Laserfiche solution is delivering business value and that user input is taken into consideration.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Identify the risk of churn and reduce it by developing strong relationships with customer stakeholders
- Drive customer engagements such as user groups and regional training to further user education
- Identify opportunities for the Sales team to up-sell current accounts
- Solicit feedback from customers based on their use cases for future product improvement
- Collaborate with internal resources to promptly address customer concerns, or escalate as necessary, to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
- Secure case studies and product champions as customer references to help expand the influence of Laserfiche in the ECM market
What You’ll Need:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales or related field
- Ability to work independently and proactively engage with customers and solution providers to secure new opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive and adjust to change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to mentor junior team members
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and Teams)
- Willingness to travel for user events and customer meetings in the U.S., Latin America and Canada
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.