We strive to offer our customers a flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure SaaS product. This comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer to help Laserfiche imagine the future. Working from our new Long Beach, CA headquarters, you will be the core of a new design group tasked with refreshing the user experience of Laserfiche Cloud. You will guide the product design group through customer research and human-centered design thinking and work closely with Laserfiche product teams to deliver rich user experiences that delight our customers. We want you and your team to be a catalyst for the continued growth of innovation and the success of Laserfiche Cloud in the content management market.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Lead the product design group in establishing team structure, design standards, processes, and best practices
- Identify and experiment with new processes, techniques and tools, and incorporate them into the shared processes
- Help to define the core design principles to be leveraged across the product teams, and demonstrate good judgment and flexibility when applying those principles to product designs
- Represent product design in discussions with leadership and bring a design voice to product strategy conversations
- Communicate with product managers and engineers on a regular basis and create a collaborative design process designed to address both scope and technical challenges and negotiate thoughtful outcomes
- Play a key role in all aspects of the product development lifecycle including roadmap definition and scope, user research, artifact creation, solicitation of feedback, iteration, prototyping, building in production, quality assurance, shipping and learning
- Think strategically about how to release features in small pieces and regularly looks for opportunities to validate their ideas with multivariate experimentation
- Define and document new patterns required by Laserfiche Cloud, and focuses on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across the suite features and products
What You’ll Need:
- 8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- 3 years of experience supporting design teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing project and priorities simultaneously
- Experience working with engineers and understanding technical concepts and their impact on product design
- Experience with releasing products and features for SaaS solutions following CI/CD
- A deep understanding of the fundamentals of human-centered design.
- Confident with data including the analytical and quantitative skills necessary to use data and product metrics to drive decision making
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.