The Commerce Platform is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Asset Team. As a Software Engineer on this team, you’ll be tasked with architecting, designing, developing and supporting Laserfiche’s own asset/license system that maintains and provisions customer’s purchased products. In this role, you’ll work on various projects to ensure our customers receive their purchased products timely and accurately. You will also collaborate with other departments and teams such as other product development teams, finance, order desk and IT. Our customers’ onboarding experience will be directly impacted by your contribution.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
- Own, maintain and improve performance on Laserfiche’s crucial asset and license systems
- Architect and design the next generation of asset and license systems
- Design, code, test and deploy microservices or event driven services
- Integrate with 3rd party SAAS payment system
- Mentor junior developers on technical approach and best practices
- Directly communicate with our stakeholders when necessary
- Identify and present new technologies to improve team and product performance
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience building public facing software
- Experience with Object Oriented programming using C#, Java or Python
- Solid Understanding of with Relational and NOSQL databases
- Experience building progressive web apps using blazor, angular or react
- Experience building microservices with REST and GRPC
- Expert in design patterns and cloud architecture designs
- Experience with distributed architecture
- Experience with kubernetes and docker
- Experience with Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.