A Technical Program Manager must have superior communication skills to translate between the direction the executives and product managers want to go, what the product development team should implement, and how marketing and sales teams should sell it. As the product advocate, you will help prioritize product features and customer requirements, define release plans, and manage the project schedule to ensure that the team delivers on time and on target.
Working alongside our agile development teams, you will anticipate bottlenecks, escalate concerns, participate in technical design discussions and approach considerations, pivot and make tradeoffs, and balance customer needs versus technical constraints. You are able to take long-term product goals, break them down into manageable releases, and deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
We strive to offer our customers a flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise-scale, secure SaaS product. This comes with a plethora of exciting and technically complex challenges. That’s where you come in.
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Through powerful workflows, electronic forms, document management and analytics, the Laserfiche® platform accelerates how business gets done, enabling leaders to focus on growth across the enterprise.
Laserfiche pioneered the paperless office with enterprise content management. Today, Laserfiche’s cloud-first development approach incorporates innovations in machine learning and AI to enable organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing—use Laserfiche to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Product Design, Implementation and Project Management
- Manage product backlogs including: creating epic/feature/story definitions, determining priority for work items, mapping out sprints and releases, and triaging features and bugs
- Participate in design reviews, release planning, and sprint planning to provide clarifications necessary to assist the team with estimates, sequencing and objectives.
- Maintain the integrity of the entire product and its feature sets by reviewing and accepting/rejecting new features and user stories
- Work with product design and engineering leads to flesh out user and technical designs
- Create design documents and feature specifications scoping out and defining new modules or features
Product Representation and Direction
- Act as product SME in demos, presentations, and classes
- Collaborate with the product, sales and marketing groups on positioning, licensing and packaging of new product features
- Collaborate with teams both in and out of development (senior management, product, engineers, marketing, sales, customers, solution providers) to clarify requirements and benefits for new products and features
- Communicate with customers to identify product gaps and pain points in order to understand and represent their needs
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 3+ years’ experience with an agile software development team as a program, project or product manager
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and working with stakeholders across many functions
- Experience with developing and releasing products and features for cloud SaaS solutions, ideally in a devops culture
- Experience managing complex and cross-functional projects from design to release, and managing the product launch
- Ability to drive product teams working in partial or fully remote environments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and product feature specifications
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.