Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
About Our Team
We are the Digital Transformation Office and Integrated Change Management Team, a corporate function and part of the Chief Digital Transformation Office. At a high level our mission revolves around change management: ensuring new processes are adopted by the affected people.
What do we really do?
· Drive global business transformations across different business units
· Enable different functions to achieve business results
· Follow change management methodology
o Work with the business to identify program stakeholders
o Create a communication plan to ensure effective communication to all program stakeholders
o Document current state versus future state to assess impacts to business and create training plan
o Establish organizational readiness
This position is for someone who wants to see the big picture from a corporate level – working across many countries and business units.
What You Will Do
As our intern you will have the opportunity to support across a cross functional global organization while also sharing your knowledge of current communication tools to the team. Your tasks will include,
· Use a variety of tools to build effective communication to reach multiple audience groups
· Develop key messages tailored to specific audience
· Take photos/videos at team events
· Teach team new generation communication tools
· Build team website on Lenovo Central
· Create library of photos/icons to use within team presentations
· Maintain team/program SharePoint pages
· Plan and coordinate team events
Working with Project and Change Managers to:
· Develop and maintain project stakeholder analysis and distribution lists
· Analyze and present change measurements results and findings
· Support change Agents in planning and executing change management activities
· Continue building Center of Excellence activities
· Enjoy working in a team environment
· Are majoring in Communications or a related discipline (English, journalism, etc.)
· Have experience with several communications tools (video, presentation, email, newsletters, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
· Appreciate the attention to detail
· Can manage several tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Have a positive attitude and continually communicate with team members
· Are proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Are proficient in video editing, preferably Powtoon
Who You Are
· Are working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters degree or higher in English or Mass Communications
· Have 1+ year of experience in iMovie, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Grant Proposal Writing, Canva and Adobe Photoshop
It would be a plus if you
· Website Development
· Enjoy working in team environment
· Have a communications background
· Have experience with number of communications tools (video, presentation and message)
· Appreciate attention to detail
Some of the benefits of interning at Lenovo include competitive compensation, enrichment and development programs, and access to a global network of peers and mentors.
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/