Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
Target Start Date is Summer 2022.
The Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotational (LASR) Program is looking for new university graduates who are insatiably curious about technology and want to pursue a career in sales. If you are analytical and desire to work on the frontline with clients, apply today for this dynamic rotational program that will jumpstart your career. With both technical (Technical Client Advisor – TCA) and non-technical tracks, LASR is a full-time permanent position with dedicated two-year development rotations based on business needs.
• Comprehensive on-boarding and customized training focused on consultative selling
• A three month rotation in a non-sales role to learn about Lenovo and the business
• A three month rotation as a Consumer Sales Representative to establish a strong foundation of product knowledge, consumer and small business market strategy
• Up to six month rotation as a Sales Support Representative to understand and learn our strategic tools and sales cycle and/or a Business Development Representative to focus on generating qualified prospects. Technical Client Advisors will be aligned to the North America Intelligent Devices Group working across our primary segments in Commercial, Public Sector, and Global. You will gain an understanding of our client segment requirements and mapping them to our technology portfolio.
• A one year rotation as an Inside Relationship Sales Representative (non-technical) or Technical Client Advisor (technical) covering enterprise, public sector and/or global customers as well as channel business partners
• Upon completion of the LASR Program, Program Associates will be prepared to compete for open Hybrid and Sales Account Executive positions across the US or may choose to consider other Lenovo business areas.
• Networking, job shadowing and mentor opportunities
• Discussions and interactions with key members of Lenovo’s Executive Leadership team
• Ongoing exposure and training on Lenovo’s innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives and business model
• Training and guidance on acquiring, developing, and retaining a sales territory.
There are multiple positions available in our headquarters near Raleigh, NC. The start date for the program is June 2022.
• Graduation from an accredited university within 12 months of the program start date (May 2021 – May 2022 graduates are eligible) with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or STEM-related area.
• Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
• Some sales or entrepreneurial experience
• Excellent analytical abilities
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Passion for technology
• Professional maturity, strong work ethic, and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
• Ability to work weekend and evening shifts during Consumer rotation
• Excellent relationship and team building skills
• Experience in sales/solution selling (via work experience or curriculum)
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take initiative and drive for results
• Ability to influence decisions through a sense of urgency and drive
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Learn more by following us on social media @LenovoLASR on Instagram and Twitter, and by searching Lenovo LASR on Facebook and LinkedIn!
Not ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.