Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver accurate and continually updated information regarding Life Extension products, disease protocols, disorders, and magazine articles to LE customers.
· Answer questions regarding specific product information, including product ingredients, recommended dosages and usage to Life Extension customers by phone.
· Research and convey complex health-related (and scientific) information in an educated, reassuring, and professional manner while in a real-time environment.
· Accept and quickly apply coaching and feedback in order to improve individual performance and customer experience.
· Actively listen to our callers, utilize effective and insightful probing questions to isolate needs, while simultaneously navigating internal systems, providing accurate and complete information and documenting information for future discussions.
· Periodically review basic lab results with customers making appropriate product suggestions based on the organization’s core beliefs.
· Demonstrate reliability and punctuality in reporting for scheduled work.
· Demonstrate flexibility as needed to meet the fluctuating business needs (i.e. overtime, delayed lunches and/or breaks).
· Regular onsite attendance is an essential function of this position.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Science/Health, such as Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Nursing, Public Health, Health Promotion or Dietary field strongly preferred
· Knowledge of vitamins & supplements preferred
· Advanced knowledge of online researching tools such as PubMed, Internet Explorer, etc.
· Proven ability to navigate through and extract information from internal and external sites
· Advanced multitasking capabilities
Requires ability to sit for prolonged periods of time