At Life Moments, we are Creating Your Memories so You Can Enjoy Them. Our goal is to create joy through beautifully executed events by providing support and inspiration. As part of our team, you will be a key element in fulfilling this vision.
We are looking for a creative Personal Branding & Social Media Strategist Intern to work in our Marketing department. The Social Media Intern is responsible for planning social media
calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with campaigns.
To be successful as a Personal Branding & Social Media Strategist Intern you must have
excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Intern combines creative
campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media calendar
- Brainstorm and implement campaign ideas
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns and to make changes to current
The internship period will be from Monday, May 17, 2021, to September 2021 or December 2021 (pending societal changes due to COVID-19).
Our minimum requirement for interns is 16 hours per week (approximately 320 hours in total). Though we are extremely flexible with your preferred schedule, due to business demand and team meetings, included in your 16 hours, 7 in-office* hours are required on Tuesdays from 11 am – 6 pm. Additional hours may be required in and/or out of the office as needed and dictated per event scheduled.
*During the COVID-19 pandemic the requirement to be physically in the office may be waived
Business operating hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 10am – 6pm
Fridays and Saturdays: By appointment/ event days
Closed Wednesdays and Sundays
Some late evenings and weekends will be required during events.
Life Moments, LLC has developed a culture based on passion, grit, and drive. Although we have the following preferred (but not mandatory) qualities, we will be hiring based on the applicant being a good fit in the company culture versus background experience only.
- Associate’s Degree and/or currently studying Communication or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- Prior experience with marketing or social media
- Willingness to learn and adaptable to change
Though this is an unpaid internship, interns may gain college credit through their accredited
college or university. Additional compensation may vary based on contracted work availability.
Please contact us with any other questions regarding compensation.
Life Moments, LLC may extend a job opportunity to interns based on job performance.
Employment is not guaranteed.