In this role, you will support the Integrated Marketing team and collaborate with various internal stakeholders, primarily across “digital first” campaigns. In this role, you will bring a company start-up and “customer first” mindset to this rock star team to help to deliver outstanding and highly impactful digital campaigns. The ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail, strong organization skills, has a passion for the world of digital, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business related field – Management, Marketing, CIS, Finance, or similar degree program.
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; junior or senior level education status at the start of the internship (graduating August 2022 – June 2023).
- GPA: 3.0 or higher preferred, not required
- If position is in office, must have transportation to/from work daily
- Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours, during the specified 10-week timeframe.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a natural curiosity to bring new ideas to the table
- Knowledge of Demand base, Salesforce, and Marketo, a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, a plus
What to Expect Next
After you submit your application, you will be asked to participate in a virtual video interview. We’d like to learn more about you and your experience, as it aligns to the internship position. A separate email invitation will be sent to you (check your spam) within 6 hours of application submission. For consideration in the summer internship program, you must complete the video interview within 5 business days of application submission. Thank you!
Requisition #: 262147