As a Data Science Intern within our Sales Operations Strategy & Data Analytics Organization, you will be a part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active Lumen work projects. Interns will have the potential to experience developing tools to collect, clean, analyze and manage the data used by strategic areas of the business; employ techniques and theories from the subdomains of machine learning or AI; collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand complex business problems, build statistical models, and create predictive tools; as well as work with FP&A team and in partnership with the SP&T VRO (Value Realization Office) to continue efforts around creating/maintaining financial transparency, governance and ongoing improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand complex business problems, build statistical models, and create predictive tools.
- Work effectively on a team as well as a self-driven individual to do research and develop cutting edge and effective solutions for the business.
- Create new insights that will drive business growth and profitability in the short and long term.
- Develop key correlation models & insights to drive critical strategic business decisions & ensure adoption of go to market strategy.
- Establish and maintain dynamic row level security process across Power BI Workspace.
- Develop interactive heatmap tool to enable clear focal points for account owners.
- Develop propensity model to narrow focus to specific accounts within a sales rep’s module and identify the customer’s market basket.
- Develop correlation model and highlight effects of productivity levels in each KPI on a sale rep’s quintile within the organization to enable leaders to learn from best practices and reproduce success.
- Analysis of Costs and Benefits in both existing and current cases.
- Presentations to peer groups and leaders summarizing findings.
Requisition #: 262150