Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, Ma Labs is a leading computer product distributor. The company’s product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products. With 6 distribution hubs, Ma Labs is able to provide just-in-time services and ships orders to customers from the nearest hub.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
At Ma Labs, you can build a career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support and training you need to advance your career. The Sales Assistant will be based in our Glendale Heights, IL branch.
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Our motto is Learn. Contribute. Grow.
As the Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Branch Manager and account managers in new account set up, preparation of sales sheets, and order fulfillment
- Processing sales data, sales progress reports, customer service, and other sales-related records and reports
- Data entry to track the delivery of products and provide other customer services job related functions to clients as directed by the management
- Maintaining sound relationship with all our internal/external clientele
- Assisting in the sales process with minor sales functions
- Providing assistance to the Branch Manager for all special assignments
The ideal Sales Assistant will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and/or work on multiple projects concurrently
- Great time management skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Previous Sales Assistant and/or Sales experience is preferred
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
· Base Salary
· Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, other optional insurances)
· Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
· 401(k) Program
· Employee Referral Program
· Employee Discounts
· Employee Appreciation Events
· Solid Training Program for New Hires
Our EEOC Statement:
Ma Labs welcomes and encourages diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Ma Labs is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Ma Labs is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.