Mandarin Consulting International seeks part-time, remote Global Elite Coaches to deliver coaching across the U.S., primarily via Skype (and potentially in-person).
Our Global Elite coaching helps U.S.-based international students/graduates to not only obtain a first job in respected firms, but also to gain the critical knowledge and skills to build long-term careers as global elites (global business leaders) within prestigious organizations.
Please visit our website to learn more about our mission: https://www.mciworldwide.com.
As the premier provider of Global Elite coaching, we are particularly excited to identify degreed professionals with 8+ years’ professional experience in any of the fields below to join our fast-growing global coaching team:
· Analytics (data science, business intelligence, data modeling, AI, machine learning, deep learning, financial, marketing or operational analytics)
· IT (cloud/edge technology, application development, IoT, risk management, cybersecurity, AI, automation/RPA, blockchain, VR, data mining/warehousing/integration, ERP, coding languages, IT Program or Project Management, SaaS or other)
· Management/Strategy/Technology Consulting
· Engineering (Financial, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc.)
· Finance (All areas, including commercial and investment banking, real estate, PE, VC etc.)
· Marketing (Traditional, digital or integrated marketing, advertising, public relations, marketing communications)
While you may be based anywhere in the U.S., we are particularly interested in identifying prospective Coaches located in New York City who would also enjoy presenting our global company’s services in-person to small groups of international students. If you are within commuting distance of our Flagship New York City office, you may also coach students “in-person.”
· Deliver one-on-one Global Elite coaching (comprising mechanics of the U.S. job application process, skills for career progression and knowledge to drive business leadership success) to international university students/graduates currently based in the U.S.
· Work from home via Skype, supported by national Coaching and Program Management team leadership, company program and marketing resources and consistent national coaching team meetings/workshops
· Present benefits of our coaching programs to groups of university students (if you enjoy making live presentations)
· Be open to flexible hours (no specific number of hours is either required or guaranteed, and hours will vary)
Your background and profile:
· Previous substantial professional work experience (8-10+ years) in large global/U.S. firms, with demonstrated career progression/promotion within at least one well-recognized firm
· Supervisory experience, including developing talent as a team manager for at least 5+ years
· Experience recruiting/sourcing/hiring/interviewing talent for recognized U.S./global firms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Nurturing personality, empathy, patience and a sense of humor
· Enjoy interaction with university-level individuals
· Have a continuous-learning/life-long learning orientation
· BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree preferred
· Be culturally-sensitive; experience living and/or studying abroad, international travel experience and/or foreign language skills are a plus
· US Citizenship/Green Card Required
· Formal coaching experience not required; informal coaching experience preferred
· Chinese language skill/knowledge neither required nor preferred, as all coaching is conducted in English
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $45.00 /hour
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
We regret that due to the volume of applications received, we cannot respond to all applicants.