Are you graduating soon? Looking for your first job after school?
Join our team at Mandli & Roadview and become a Field Systems Operator!
You’ll travel the country operating our data collection vehicles, utilizing the latest technology, and creating data sets used in the inventory, rating, maintenance, and planning of transportation infrastructures nationwide.
While Mandli Communications is based in Madison Wisconsin, the Field System Operators spend all their time on the road. Is your housing situation a big question mark after graduation? With a weekly hotel budget and a competitive daily allowance for expenses, most FSOs only have one expenditure for the month: their cell phone bill!
And with the ability to work up to 20 hours of overtime a week, Field System Operators can save thousands of dollars a month and pay down those student loans!
We also provide paid vacation and personal time, 401(k) matching, and health & dental insurance coverage (100% premium paid).
- Drive company vehicles and operate cutting-edge mobile mapping collection equipment to gather quality and accurate data of roads and highways
- Navigate through different regions of the US: urban, rural, unfamiliar areas, sometimes under adverse traffic conditions- all while maintaining strict safety standards and maintaining proper data collection methods
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the field; you’ll be trained and have support from our in-house technicians and specialists
- Travel within the United States with deployments averaging 8-12 weeks in duration
Check out these benefits and perks!
- Travel the US with another crew member
- Sightsee within 100 miles of collection area
- Pay at $14/hr PLUS 1.5x overtime pay up to 60 hours
- Generous daily per diem to cover food and other expenses ($45)
- Weekly hotel budget provided (that means minimal living expenses!)
- Company provides housing during paid training
- No relocation required
- Employer paid health and dental insurances
- Retirement plan: 401(k) plus matching
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Short & long term disability and life insurance options
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
- Opportunity to advance in the company
- Gain invaluable hands-on problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Basic understanding of Technological Equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Geosciences, or STEM
- Basic understanding of LiDAR and remote sensing
For more information, please send questions to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D