Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
- Manor Vail Lodge is one of Vail’s original and iconic properties. This Vail Village resort and hotel features a peaceful yet convenient location, and offers a variety of accommodations to meet your needs. With studio, one, two and three bedroom condominiums plus luxury penthouses, Manor Vail Lodge has exactly the vacation you are looking for. Our full-service condominium property features all the amenities of a full service hotel, including two outdoor heated swimming pools, four hot tubs, a spa, fitness center, and The Fitz Bar & Restaurant. Located steps from Vail Village, Golden Peak ski area, Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, and the Ford Amphitheater, Manor Vail Lodge is the complete package for Vail lodging.
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @manorvaillodge #manorvailmoments for the latest up to date information.
- Located at the base of Golden Peak, Manor Vail Lodge offers instant mountain access in the winter at Riva Bahn Express Lift (#6), home to the Golden Peak Ski School base and the main access point to Vail’s Golden Peak Terrain Park as well as Northwoods Chair (#11) access (a local’s favorite). It also offers the quickest access to the Back Bowls and Blue Sky Basin.
- Culinary/F&B Intern: Preps and Cooks in the kitchen for the restaurant and banquets as well as work the front of house roles in the restaurant (busser, food runner, host/ess, server, etc)Job Description:
- Cooks foodstuffs in quantities according to menu and number of persons to be served.
- Washes dishes.
- Execute standard recipes and sauces with limited guidance.
- Expedite and prep on the line with limited guidance.
- Knife and culinary knowledge.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
- Cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Dips food items in crumbs, flour, and batter to bread them.
- Stirs and strains soups and sauces.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Stores foods in designated areas.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage, and steam cleans or hoses garbage containers.
- Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
F&B Duties: Bus tables, host/ess, run food to the tables, serve the guests.
- -Earns $13/hour in the kitchen, and $12.32/hr for other F&B roles and $9.30/hr for tipped roles
- -Benefits available: Retirement Benefits with a company match program, Colorado sick time and public emergency leave, Discount Room Nights at Benchmark properties and Parking.
- -Available end of May-mid/late August
- -shifts range from 2pm-10pm in the restaurant and Bqts varies
- -Shared housing included