Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
F&B Intern: Works in the front of house roles in the restaurant (busser, food runner, host/ess, server, etc)
- F&B Duties: Bus tables, host/ess, run food to the tables, serve the guests.
- -Earns $12.32/hr for other F&B roles and $9.30/hr for tipped roles plus gratuities
- -Benefits available: Retirement Benefits with a company match program, Colorado sick time and public emergency leave, Discount Room Nights at Benchmark properties and Parking.
- -Available end of May-mid/late August/early September
- -PM shifts range from 2pm-10pm in the restaurant and Bqts varies. AM Shift is 6am-1pm.
- -Shared housing included