Customer Experience (CX) Consulting Intern at Material CX Practice
Material is a leading integrated marketing services company that leverages deep human understanding to help brands deliver material outcomes and experiences for their customers and the communities they serve. We build B2C and B2B brands from the insight out by providing a seamless journey that combines data and analytics, insights-led consulting, and experience activation into one integrated offering. Learn more about Material’s solutions across Analytics, Insights, Growth Strategy, Brand Marketing, Product Design and CRM & Loyalty at https://materialplus.io/.
WHO WE ARE:
We believe customer experience is intrinsically tied to the people who deliver it. Ranked among Forrester’s top CX consulting offerings, the Material Customer Experience practice specializes in strategy and activation. We are experts in customer experience consulting, employee engagement, journey mapping, and organizational transformation.
Established in 2003, our practice was created with the vision of delivering brand-defining customer experiences by unlocking the exceptional potential of empowered employees. This passion for enhancing people’s performance is at the core of our DNA–and it’s the best pathway to profitable, sustainable results.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
We are seeking a strategic, fun, and service-oriented intern to join our team. You’re interested in learning how to be a well-rounded consultant and trusted advisor to some of the most iconic brands while working with some of the best in the industry. You should be naturally curious and have a passion for problem solving. A high level of motivation and excellent communication skills are required to manage an incredibly diverse slate of work, clients, and business opportunities. Flexibility to work on multiple projects, a natural aptitude for organization, and deadline-driven deliverable creation are equally important in this fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support a wide variety of consulting tasks, including:
- Working as part of a small project team as part of client engagements
- Analyzing data and brainstorming storylines
- Supporting the design, planning, and execution of client deliverables and live/virtual client events
- Research CX macro trends and client industries and summarize to support client work and CX practice development.
- Assist with report/client deliverable creation, including writing, analysis, data entry, chart/table creation in Excel or PowerPoint.
- Review and ensure quality control of client communications and deliverables
- Support practice development activities (build pricing model, support strategy development, document onboarding processes, etc.)
- Contribute to business development activities and proposal development.
- Detailed notetaking during client calls and meetings.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and ability to create slides/graphs/charts that convey key findings and overall story in compelling ways.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational/project management skills.
- Excellent writing/communication skills.
- Quick learner who works well both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take a big picture idea and run with it.
- Ability to independently solve problems.
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with partners and clients.
- Positive “can do” attitude and resourceful.
- A sense of humor and zest for life!
- Ability to work remotely.
- Start date: fall/flexible.
- 8-16 weeks employment; 10-12 weeks are the norm.
- All positions are paid $15/hour and interns can expect a 20-40 hours per week commitment.
- Necessary computer and other supplies provided.
- Hands-on project experience.
- Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth.
- Mentorship and formal training to help you grow.
Our best asset is our staff. We only hire the most motivated, collaborative, curious, and insightful people. Only those up for a challenge and desiring a real commitment to their workplace should apply.