We’re seeking a part-time, front desk concierge to join a self-directed team to deliver extraordinary greetings to residents, family and visitors; exceptional, efficient concierge services; positive scheduling of programming and transportation; and meaningful moments in the lives of residents, guests, and staff.
The days and hours for this position are : Sunday, Monday, 7:00 am-3:00 pm; Tuesdays 3:00 pm-11:00 pm
About Mather Place
Mather Place is an independent living rental community for those age 62 and better located in the heart of Chicago’s North Shore in Wilmette, Illinois, a short walk from Old Orchard shopping center. Mather Place includes 179 independent living apartment homes, as well as two restaurants, a fitness center, art studio, library, and more.
Mather Place is located at 2801 Old Glenview Road in Wilmette.
What We Offer:
Mather offers a benefits package* that goes above and beyond.
All employees are eligible for:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- 401(k) program with strong employer match and annual contribution (Age 21 or better)
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for certain locations
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
Half-time or more employees can take advantage of:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Mather
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Mather is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High School or better.
Excellent customer service skills; telephone and computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel), good communication (verbal and written), and ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time.