What You’ll Do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. While the primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes; sales associate are expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintain presentation standards.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Stylist (Sales Associate) candidates must have
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds
- Goal/Achievement oriented
- Computer aptitude
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule