We are seeking a Behavioral Technician to join our rapidly growing team!
What you’ll do: Work one-on-one with children with Autistic Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Asperger’s Disorder and Childhood Disintegrative Disorder in a fun, playful setting. We help kids close the gap by teaching the social, behavioral and daily living skills they need to succeed!
We believe a great culture attracts great people. We also believe that great culture and great people working together can make a difference!
What roles are available? Entry Level, Lead and Senior Behavioral Technician positions are available based on education and experience
• Implement the Behavior Plan (BP) designed and maintained by the BCBA/program supervisor
• Gather quantifiable data necessary for the BCBA/program supervisor
• Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
• Provides behavior support services
• Provides crisis intervention
• Implements behavior plans
• Documents session per policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
• Must meet at least one of the following educational requirements:
- Currently enrolled in college
- Completed at least 2 years of college (current enrollment not required)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Why you’ll love Maxim:
- Access to benefits including medical, vision and dental!
- Flexible, Part-time/Full-Time positions
- Mileage reimbursement
- Eligible for sick days
- The therapist may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff
- Therapists are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of our discounted tuition with our affiliated university.
Salary: Starting $17 an hour or DOE