The front end developer internship is an excellent opportunity to strengthen code and web development skills while working in a dynamic team to drive thoughtful insights to the firm’s institutional clients and internal consultants. The Intern will assist the Development and Research teams in building front end applications to support quantitative models, conducting software tests, and designing functional user interfaces.
• Work alongside the Development and Research Teams to design, develop, and integrate front end web application code using approved tools and practices
• Interact with Data Scientists to incorporate their models and feedback
• Help document and resolve bugs
• Perform developer testing before checking in code
• Embrace team tools, architecture, and practices
Required Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
• Progress towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other development focused program
• Experience developing front end applications/user interfaces
• Familiar with Python
• Proficient with Java and/or HTML
• Experience using source control and Git
• Understanding of CI/CD concepts, including build and deployment pipelines
• Familiarity with Angular 9+ and Azure are pluses
• Strong problem-solving skills and comfort developing tools end to end
About Meketa Investment Group
Meketa Investment Group is an employee-owned full-service investment consulting and advisory firm. We work with some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors including public and private plan sponsors. We have a staff of over 200 employees among our six U.S. office locations and London.
Meketa recognizes that our workforce is a reflection of our company, and we operate in an inclusive environment that accepts and promotes diversity. We believe our employees can best serve our clients in an atmosphere where individuals are treated fairly, where professional growth is developed and encouraged, and where a healthy balance between work and home life is respected and preserved. To support employees, Meketa offers a competitive compensation structure, a wide range of benefits from core insurance benefits to time-based benefits, as well as flexible schedules and support for continuing education.
Meketa is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.