*** To apply, please be sure to submit all of the “Required Documentation” described on page 17 in file “RFQ 95332421Q0093 Economic Research Assistant.pdf” posted at the sam.gov link. Submitting only a resume is not sufficient.
· Assists Economic Analysis Division in conducting economic research and data analysis in support of MCC’s results framework, including constraints analysis, economic rate of return analysis, beneficiary analysis, monitoring and impact evaluation.
· Assists in analysis and data cleaning for cost benefit analysis, including the economic rate of return (ERR) and beneficiary analyses; formats, fills documentation gaps, and moves finalized products through the clearance process for publication.
· Participates in economic research and special projects for lead economists, department and corporate management when requested.
· Presents findings and recommendations to higher graded staff on issues or problems impacting established policies, programs and procedures.
· Maintains frequent contacts with coworkers both overseas and in the U.S. to render advice and assistance.
· Develops recommendations and proposals designed to resolve issues that are identified in the research and analysis process.
· Participates in managing information for results pages on mcc.gov, which includes assisting in drafting new content, reviewing technical data and analysis for a public audience, and coordinating regular updates. Maintains web content for Economic Analysis Division, including management of the clearance process and posting of content.
· Maintains updated content on internal servers, including research libraries, consultant databases, and other content as requested.
· Monitors and supports the procurement of contractors and consultants when necessary.
· Assists in administering the divisional travel budget and handles travel and reimbursement issues for division.
· Supports the drafting of position descriptions, advertisement of positions, and movement of administrative steps in hiring staff.
· Organizes divisional meetings and coordinates the agenda.
· Provides other logistical and administrative support as needed; and performs other related duties as assigned.