Personalities wanted: Unique ones.
At Miller’s Ale House, you’re not just serving guests amazing food and drinks; you’re making our atmosphere truly unique. Our full-service bar features specialty cocktails, like our Watermelon Margarita; a nice wine selection; and over 75 varieties of local craft, seasonal and domestic beers. No wonder we’re growing so fast – Nation’s Restaurant News called us one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What you bring:
• Interacts with guests to create “Ale House Raving Fans”
• Ensures accurate pouring; every drink made must be perfect
• Serves alcoholic beverages in accordance with company standards and state alcohol service requirements
• Understands the bar and the menu to address guest’s questions, including food allergy issues
• Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work, including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled bartender to take over
• Ability to work with numbers and handle cash
What we offer:
• 40% dining privilege
• Fast-paced, fun environment
• Open-door communication
• Ability to advance your career to Coach, Shift Leader, New Restaurant Opening Trainer, or Manager