You impact every guest every time they visit!
Talk about an important role. When guests come to Miller’s Ale House, you make sure the food and the beverages are the star. Because you make sure everything is always ready and welcoming. Thanks to you our guests become “Ale House Raving Fans.” And every time you make a guest experience amazing, you help power the success of the restaurant that Nation’s Restaurant News called one of the “Regional Powerhouses” for casual dining.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right, and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from you, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What you bring:
• Arrives to work on time as scheduled in full uniform
• Provides the highest level of service by adhering to all Miller’s Ale House service standards
• Works directly with other FOH team members to ensure all of the guest’s needs are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Assist host/hostess with greeting and seating guests
• Fulfills all job responsibilities in order to contribute to a “one great shift” operation
• Assist servers in running food while ensuring proper food handling guidelines are being followed
• Acknowledge all guests that come within five feet in a smiling, friendly manner
• Assists the servers in pre-bussing dishware as the guests has finished eating
• Responsible for the final removal of all plate and glassware after a guest departs from the table
• Reset all tables within a timely manner after guest departure including perfect silverware setup and cleanliness detail
• Assists with running of bus tubs at Quality Assurance and server stations
• Empties trash from trash cans in the restaurant
• Proper food handling and sanitation of work areas; to include ensuring cleanliness upon departing from restrooms
• Accomplishes all running and end of shift side work; including ensuring work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled server to take over
• Interact with guests to create “Ale House Raving Fans”
• Communicate with fellow team members and management to keep one another informed, wears a headset
What we offer:
• 40% dining privilege
• Fast-paced, fun environment
• Open-door communication
• Ability to advance your career to Coach, Shift Leader, New Restaurant Opening Trainer, or Manager