MKS Instruments is a global provider of instruments, subsystems and process control solutions that measure, monitor, deliver, analyze, power and control critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity for our customers. Additional information can be found at www.mksinst.com.
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water, and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are searching for a Human Resources Graduate Intern for the Summer of 2022. This opportunity will be essential in learning how Human Resources strategically applies within a highly technical organization at MKS. This highly effective team member will play a key part as: This highly effective team member will play a key part as:
- Facilitator strategically critical projects that Human Resources will drive across the organization
- Strategic thinker that can develop ideas that drive meaningful impact in the organization
- Developer of data to provide insights, decisions, solutions and drive continuous improvement
- Partner to a diverse audience of backgrounds to empower teams as well as individuals to drive optimal results
What will you bring to the team, along with your curiosity is:
- Active participation in a MBA/Master’s curriculum with a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Demonstrated commitment and passion to have a career in Human Resources
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, influence and collaborate at all levels
- Intellectual curiosity and a keen interest in learning
- Driven by purpose and perseveres in challenges
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.