Moda Health is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Sales and Services department for our Portland location. This position will provide internal administrative assistance to the Sales and Account Services team by phone and in-person to Agents and Group Administrators to meet department objectives.
This is a temporary assignment with opportunity to transition into a regular full-time position.
- Complete accurate internal paperwork for changes, renewals and terminations to ensure external timelines are met and/or exceeded.
- Respond to a high volume of emails and phone calls from external group clients, agents and internal customers to provide excellent customer service, accurate information and timely responses.
- Prepare enrollment packets, welcome letters, welcome packets and group administrative kits.
- Prepare internal renewal paperwork and cancellation notices.
- Receive and process internal and external correspondence for Sales and Account Services team.
- Prepare and send out delinquency notices to clients and agents to ensure all letters are mailed within the time frame outlined in the group contract.
- Act as a liaison between various internal departments and the Sales and Account Services team when they are in the field.
- Support Sales and Account Services objectives by preparing accompanying sales and service materials for the Service Representatives when needed.
- Provide back up support for other Sales and Account Services assistants as needed.
- Cover receptionist as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Typing ability of 35 wpm net.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn underwriting policies and procedures to assist with submission of small and large groups
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented to handle large work volumes.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
- Work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
- Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis. Position is located in Portland, Oregon.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.