We are currently seeking a Wellness Advisor in our Population Health department. The Wellness Advisor partners with Moda Health’s employer groups to consult on high-impact workplace wellness programs. The Advisor identifies key strategies to build wellness into company cultures and to maximize employee engagement in workplace wellness programs. Some human capital initiatives include health assessments, health education presentations, interest surveys, needs assessments, and connections to Moda Health and vendor resources – all of which support our clients’ organizational health and wellness efforts.
- Serves as the wellness program expert, working with groups to design, implement and evaluate worksite wellness programming, based on Moda’s suite of population health and wellness programs.
- Serves as a liaison between the groups contact and the wellness product, providing ongoing follow up, responding to questions regarding program operations and resolving any issues.
- Provides basic interpretation of aggregate health risk assessment data, review of utilization reports, discussion of resources.
- Conducts wellness and health promotion presentations to members and employees, as needed.
- Works closely with group contacts to coordinate employer-based wellness activities (eg. biometric screenings, health fairs, and activity incentives) and evaluate program impact.
- Contributes to the selection, development, implementation, and evaluation of educational materials and other member communications.
- Reviews and maintains a suite of materials; work with supervisor to identify and request additional resources, as needed.
- Develops and maintains effective and productive relationships with clients, prospects, vendors and other Moda Health departments.
- Other duties as assigned
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree required and two years of experience in wellness, public health, health promotion, health coaching or healthcare preferred.
- Strong customer service, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of health behavior change theory and workplace environmental applications.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail.
Moda Health values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.