Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Guest Experience Lead Planner serves as an ambassador at all Room Reservations, dining and activities throughout the resort. The role requires the planner to assist guests in reserving activities and dining prior to arrival and greet guests with arrival packet. Additionally, the Guest Experience Lead Planner will promote and inform of all resort activities available to guests. Finally, the Coordinator will greet guests with activities folder and escort to the room.
- Most all Reservations Agent Functions
- Contacting guests prior to arrival to assist with reserving transportation, on site activities and on site dining reservations for future guests. “Pre Arrival Calls”
- Booking activity and dining reservations for guests within the resort
- Maintaining ongoing communication with activity departments regarding events and opportunities of enjoyment within the resort.
- VIP Services, handling all VIPs and greeting VIP guests with arrival packets and being Point of Contact during stay.
- Proficient in ALICE Concierge System and expertly communicates with the Concierge Team.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.