Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for assisting activities attendants with ski and bike rental equipment while creating a professional back of house atmosphere.
- Ensure strong ski/bike shop knowledge.
- Maintain rental shop set up and flow of equipment.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and annual testing of rental fleet.
- Ensure rental fleet is in best condition, and properly maintained at all times.
- Must become familiar with all services and standards within the hotel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a luxury hotel preferred.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in ski/bike tuning.
- Exceptional guest recovery skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment.
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions.
- Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on weekends, nights and/or holidays based on business demands.
Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing. Some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs) will be required.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.