Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
Our technology unifies voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated platform to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions has been on the cutting edge of technology for more than 90 years.
Our customers are everyday heroes – from police officers and firefighters to utility workers and educators. At any moment, they need to be ready for anything and everything – and they refer to communications as their lifeline. When we hear this, we know we are living up to our company’s purpose to help people be their best in the moments that matter.
Our mission-critical communications, video security & access control, command center software – all bolstered by managed and support services – connect people with the right information at precisely the right time to help businesses run smoothly and cities stay safe.
Our marketing mission is to bring this story to life.
Our team is driven, passionate and innovative. You will help us to make sure the lifeline never goes slack – whether it’s helping first responders save seconds to save lives or keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world.
Our intern role offers exceptional marketing experience. This is a dynamic environment where your ideas are valued and you will do some of the best work of your life. This is an excellent opportunity to springboard your career.
You will love the camaraderie and thrive in an environment which supports education and experience.
You intern program will span the marketing mix:
- Evangelizing our brand strategy and creating distinct assets which creatively and articulately position our identity.
- Marketing the full complement of our unparalleled portfolio of software, products and services, emphasizing our competitive differentiation.
- Building our brand’s reputation through compelling content distributed via digital, social and communications channels.
- Demand generation
- Creating campaigns to generate awareness, influence preference and drive customer engagement and demand.
You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, and work with creative agencies to bring your ideas to life.
You will network with other teams and learn from our leaders.
You will work on real marketing initiatives to contribute to our business.
As a member of our team, the work you do will matter to someone every day.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Able to work independently and effectively collaborate with colleagues, both in-person and virtually
- Effective project management skills with keen attention to detail
- Examples that demonstrate strategic thinking and problem-solving
- Poised, professional and collaborative in interactions with team members, leaders and executives
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree with graduation date on or after December 2022