The Campus to Careers team within Talent Acquisition is responsible for the recruitment, selection, onboarding, and program management for 3 early talent programs: Intern Program, Graduate Development Program, Leadership Development Program. These programs seek to attract and develop high quality talent to meet the short term and long term business needs of the rapidly transforming energy industry.
We are currently seeking a Specialist to join the team to support our Intern (Gridtern) program which sees approximately 200 Summer Gridterns and 30 Year-Round Gridterns/Co-Op Students annually. The Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing a dynamic Summer intern program and assisting with the recruitment, selection and onboarding for all intern participants. The ideal candidate will be energetic, a self-starter, proactive, and have experience with managing multiple projects at once.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Summer Gridtern Program components including: Gridtern Orientation, curriculum development and facilitation of weekly themed events, Gridtern Mentor Program, manager training, performance management process, and ongoing communications with key stakeholders
- Assist Talent Acquisition Specialist with the full-life cycle recruiting for Gridtern Program positions including: posting of requisitions, application screening, coordination of interviews, offers, processing of new hire paperwork and processing of background checks
- Plan & facilitate virtual and in person early career and diversity recruitment events to share information about the company brand and program opportunities
- Manage ongoing relationship building with students to help achieve Campus to Careers recruiting vision and provide a superior candidate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field required
- 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably within Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external clients
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional time management
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment and undertake tasks with limited supervision
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to evaluate, produce routine reports and make recommendations based on analysis
- This role requires driving and as such a valid US driver’s license is required