Do you have work or volunteer experience that includes data entry? Do you have at least one-year experience in customer service or in an office setting? Do you have a background (paid or unpaid) in mortgage lending? Do you want to come to work every day knowing what you do helps support your local community? If you are flexible, have a great attitude and want to work for one Oregon’s 100 Best Non-Profits To Work For, then the Administrative Program Specialist position with NeighborImpact is for you!
Compensation: $19.50/hour (plus $0.50/hour for bilingual Spanish)
Hours: Regular part-time (20 hours/week)
Benefits: Generally, un-benefited but will include sick leave accrual and access to the Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
Deadline: Position remains open until filled
At NeighborImpact, we change lives by helping Central Oregon families access skills for success, family services, financial assistance, food, housing, weatherization and energy assistance. Our values are Respect, Compassion, Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence, Responsiveness, and Oriented towards positive change. We are Leaders in the field of poverty alleviation.
Overview of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Specialist provides a wide range of administrative activities in support of NeighborImpact’s lending program. The position works under the supervision of the Lending Director.
· High school diploma OR GED required
· Associates degree preferred
· Minimum 1 year experience in an office setting required
· Experience in the financial industry and mortgage lending/processing area highly preferred
· Extremely organized with attention to detail
· Ability to travel throughout the tri-county area, using personal vehicle
· Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 prior to start date and partially vaccinated prior to interview
· Prior to date of hire and throughout employment:
o Valid driver’s license.
o Proof of current auto insurance.
o Satisfactory criminal background check required.
For further details and instructions on how to apply, please visit our Website at www.neighborimpact.org/jobs