On-Call Residential Counselor positions with Luke-Dorf are great supplementary income and experience for those who are currently in college, working another job and looking for additional hours, or wish to gain more work experience in the mental health field. We are a growing company with shifts that fit nearly every schedule!
Who We Are:
Luke-Dorf, Inc. is a private, non-profit community mental health agency that provides services for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness. Luke-Dorf, Inc. is a licensed provider of mental health and alcohol and drug treatment services in both Washington and Multnomah Counties. Our network of supportive programs is designed to maximize each individual’s self-determination, independence and stability. With a focus on Recovery and Community Integration, we are committed to individualized, strength-based treatment, utilizing a variety of evidence-based practices and innovative models.
Residential Counselors provide adult individuals disabled by serious mental illness with supportive services.
- Assists individuals with activities of daily living and individual goals dependent on their Residential Service Plan.
- Oversees facility safety, sanitation, and cleanliness.
- Distributes medication in accordance with physicians’ orders, and Luke-Dorf policies and procedures.
- Ensures individuals’ rights are being protected.
- Assists in crisis intervention, respite, and hospitalization.
- Document all meaningful interactions with individuals, as well as critical incidents, in a timely manner.
The On-Call Residential Counselor position works at various Luke-Dorf operated facilities, including licensed residential, supported housing, and transitional housing. On-Call Residential Counselors have a flexible work schedule, with the benefit of choosing shifts they would like to cover. There are 3 shifts to choose from:
- Day Shift (7:00 AM – 3:00 PM) $13/hr
- Swing Shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM) $13/hr
- Overnight Shift (11:00 PM – 7:00 AM) – $13/hr + $1.50/hr pay differential available for overnight shifts ONLY
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 18 years of age minimum.
- Must accept open shifts that fit their schedules with a minimum of 5 shifts a month.
- Able to operate and navigate a Google Doc for shift scheduling.