Luke-Dorf is hiring!
We are looking for passionate people who are looking to make a difference and make a positive impact in the lives of the clients we serve. If you have experience in caregiving, mental health/social services or have a QMHA we encourage you to apply.
Who We Are:
Luke-Dorf, Inc. is a private, non-profit community mental health agency that provides services for individuals with psychiatric disabilities. Luke-Dorf, Inc. is a licensed provider of mental health and alcohol and drug treatment services in both Washington and Multnomah Counties. Our network of supportive programs is designed to maximize each individual’s self-determination, independence and stability. With a focus on Recovery and Community Integration, we are committed to individualized, strength-based treatment, utilizing a variety of evidence-based practices and innovative models.
- Provides adult individuals disabled by serious mental illness with supportive services.
- Assist individuals with activities of daily living and individual goals dependent on their Residential Service Plan.
- Oversee facility safety, sanitation, and cleanliness.
- Distribute medication in accordance with physicians’ orders, and Luke-Dorf policies and procedures.
- Ensure individuals’ rights are being protected.
- Assist in crisis intervention, respite, and hospitalization.
- Document all meaningful interactions, as well as critical incidents, in a timely manner.
- Preferred applicants have prior experience working in the mental health field, preferably in a group home setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- QMHA credentials preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age and capable of implementing the emergency procedures and disaster plan.
- Caregiving experience or work/volunteer experience in mental health/social services required.
- Comfortable using computers on a daily basis (email, Google Docs, etc.)
- If you work a set schedule of 20 hours or more you are eligible for company benefits.
- All part time positions are able to pick up extra shifts as desired.