Full time sign on bonus of $2500
This positions purpose is to clean and maintain assigned areas of the hospital, and its facilities outside of the hospital in a consistent and thorough manner.
• Clean assigned areas using 7 step cleaning procedure and uses consistent and thorough practice in accomplishing these procedures.
• Performs job utilizing all resources with minimum waste of supplies, materials, and time.
• Performs discharge unit cleaning Monday through Friday during designated times and beyond when necessary.
• Demonstrates and encourages the use of proper cleaning solutions for various surfaces.
• Properly utilizes and maintains all equipment for job, and maintains an organized, clean, and stocked cart.
• Demonstrates safe behavior in all aspects of job and follows exposure control practices.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks and able to perform in multiple scheduled areas.
• Utilizes higher education, seminars, professional publications and hospital in services to remain current in profession.
• Understands and follows individual, department and hospital responsibilities to meet corporate compliance obligations.
• Maintain a safe environment which includes knowing and understanding hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
• Report and directly address identified environmental hazards when appropriate.
• Report and directly address violations of patient safety policy and/or protocol when involved or observed.
Competencies and skills:
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* No Minimum Requirement
* Potential exposure to hazardous materials.
* Potential exposure to noise levels being uncomfortable.
* Potential exposure to noxious odors.
* Potential exposure to very hot or cold temperatures.
* Work with computers, typing, reading or writing.
* Extend body and limbs to reach items.
* Continuous kneeling.
* Lifting, moving and loading less than 20 pounds.
* Lifting, moving and loading 20 to 30 pounds.
* Continuous standing.
* Continuous walking.