At Northspyre, we have been on an incredible journey building cutting edge, cloud-based software solutions that empowers modern real estate teams to build our cities leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of technologists and real estate professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
In this role, you’ll bring ideas and stories to life for Northspyre. You are a visual storyteller who transforms concepts into content that delights, inspires, and captivates. You have an internal drive to consistently exceed expectations. You will participate and lead creative ideation, research and concept development, work across technology platforms and formats to develop compelling designs and be articulate and service-oriented when collaborating with internal and external partners.
This role is an integral partner to the marketing and sales teams. You should be comfortable interacting with and presenting to a variety of roles throughout the company on design projects, from sales professionals to engineers to executives to human resources.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work through concept and design of a variety of digital materials including social media content, infographics, one-pagers, ebooks, and assets for web, brand and style development, and sales asset development.
- Collaborate with internal business units to develop creative presentations that aid in the promotion of the brand.
- Adhere to brand aesthetics to ensure consistency.
- Participates in team meetings and provides feedback to improve the graphics process and future deliverables as needed.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
We are looking for people who have:
- A strong, modern, visual aesthetic.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Excellent communication and ability to clearly articulate vision
- Degree in graphic design, marketing, communication arts, or related field; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Self-motivation and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing timelines.
Bonus points if you have:
- Some video editing knowledge
- Experience in Hubspot
- Some web design experience (HTML or CSS)
What We Offer
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Introducing our Betterment 401K in Q4, 2021 with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $25 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.