Nova Association Management Partners is an Association Management Company providing full-service as well as customizable management services for Condominiums, Townhomes, HOA and Community Centers throughout the greater Seattle and Portland areas.
At Nova, we are committed to helping association boards protect homeowner investments. As leaders and innovators in our industry, we leverage knowledgeable, seasoned professionals and best-in-class technology and support systems to offer boards the operational expertise to steward their communities with confidence.
Our company, formerly known as Pinnacle Association Division, was established in 2006 and now manages more than 18,000 units across the Pacific Northwest. Our executive team has worked together for 10-plus years and our senior association managers have been managing associations with us for over five years.
We use a team approach to serve communities and maximize performance by integrating all areas of property operations with the daily tasks of association management. We align expectations and regularly measure our performance against expectations.
Position: Regional Association Coordinator
Reports to: Regional Vice President
Classification: Non-Exempt Hourly
The Regional Association Coordinator is responsible for management support, vendor management, conducting regular compliance site inspections, and other duties as assigned.
- Retain a working knowledge of Associations governing documents
- Possess the ability to research and comprehend government property law, to understand plats, deeds, maps and other legal property documents to conduct compliance site inspections
- Correspond with owners regarding the violation process, and architectural review process
- Correspond with Regional Property Managers about varying property specific issues/contribute to solutions
- Management Support
- Direct Support of Regional Association Managers
- Meeting Attendance
- Meeting Preparation
- Miscellaneous administrative/research tasks
- Homeowner correspondence
- Property specific vendor management (i.e., meeting a vendor on site, coordinating access for vendors, etc.
- Record communications with homeowners in management software
- Manage vendors in management software and work with third party risk analysis service
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer service using verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively deal with all personality types and situations while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor
- Familiarity with referencing governing documents, land use issues, plat maps and conditions, etc.
- Ability to understand basic home maintenance issues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Interest in contributing and collaborating with a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work proficiently with accuracy
- Ability to perform all office functions and operate all software supporting Nova operations
- Must have current drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Proficient in MS Office products