Because we are not doing in-office interviews and all of our positions are currently remote, we have a new interview process on Google Forms where you can choose a position that you are interested in applying for and record a quick 2-3 minute video on your experience and why you would be a good fit for the position. Don’t spend too much time on it, it should be quick and easy just to give us an idea of your background and why you would be a good fit. You can find more information about our internships at https://objectsecurity.com/internships/ and the different internship positions available.
The link to Part 1 of the Google Form application can be found at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7WpHoW3P1j0TGSlN0q11Xy0pCAOEuR9lXiiBNCvyy1B3SwQ/viewform . If you would like to apply for multiple positions, please complete a new form and video for each position.
ObjectSecurity is a highly innovative cybersecurity company headquartered in San Diego, CA. We focus on the intersection between cybersecurity, AI/ML, supply chain risk analysis, and ICS/OT. We have several Phase II SBIRs that have the potential to become transformative technology solutions. When you become part of our team, your career opportunities are endless. Join us on our growth trajectory.
We are doing exciting other product developments, including a supply chain risks analysis product which takes an SAP data dump and turns it into a graph DB, and then runs analytics over it to identify risks. Another cool project is an “AI hacker” development, which uses AI to simulate a hacker.
Project Management Intern Position:
ObjectSecurity is seeking a Project Management Intern to provide project management for $5m+ of SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) projects. We are looking for an intern who can help manage large projects, stay on top of people’s schedules, make sure nothing grows off the table and manage tasks, deadlines and blockers. There is scope for interns to grow and take over more turf and projects with the company.
We are looking for interns for both during the semester and during the summer. We are flexible with start and end dates of the internship and how many hours interns work per week.
1) Available 8-16 hours per week virtually
2) Able to organize your own tasks, deadlines and blockers as well as others
3) Business & finance skills to create, manage and control program costs/budgets
Examples of job duties that are not limited to:
1) Manage at least one SBIR project
2) Generate, manage and coordinate comprehensive program plans, schedules, budgets and technical performance for SBIR programs
3) Provide leadership and direction to the engineering, design and production teams for program deliverables. Set and continuously manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
4) Integrate product development, production, subcontractor and customer activities into an overall program management structure.
5) Interact on a regular basis with customer and program management contacts to update status on delivery, technical issues, designs, technical information, integration issues and upcoming program needs
6) Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and devises contingency plans
7) Interacts on a regular basis with customer and program management contacts to update status on delivery, technical issues, designs, technical information, integration issues and upcoming program needs.
By working directly on software engineering projects hands-on doing front-end and back-end or working on embedded systems, hardware and/or microelectronics, interns will gain valuable experience in the software engineering field and improve upon their computer science skills as evidenced through their weekly projects.
1) Weekdays and hours worked are flexible based on the student’s schedule but should be communicated to supervisor at the beginning of each week.
2) We will communicate with the intern virtually via email, Slack and Zoom. A supervisor will meet with the intern at the start of the day to go over the day’s tasks and